J Eric Ahlskog Phd Md
Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Guide Books – Dr. Eric Ahlskog
- The definitive guide for Parkinson’s Disease patients and their families
- Offers a crystal-clear, nuts-and-bolts approach to the treatment of PD
- Distilled from the author’s nearly thirty years of experience as a clinician and researcher
- Educates patients so that they can better team up with their doctors to do battle with the disease, streamlining the decision-making process and enhancing their treatment
New to this Edition:
- Thoroughly revised to reflect new protocols for medications
- The Second Edition also contains new information about the genetic and hereditary pattern of the disease the effects of fluctuating hormones on disease symptoms and other cutting-edge research.
The New Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Book: Partnering With Your Doctor To Get The Most From Your Medications 2nd Edition Is Written By J Eric Ahlskog Phd Md And Published By Oxford University Press The Digital And Etextbook Isbns For The New Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Book Are 9780190231880 0190231882 And The Print Isbns Are 9780190231866 0190231866 Save Up To 80% Versus Print By Going Digital With Vitalsource Additional Isbns For This Etextbook Include 0190231866 0190231874 9780190231866 9780190231873
The New Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Book: Partnering with Your Doctor To Get the Most from Your Medications 2nd Edition is written by J. Eric Ahlskog, PhD, MD and published by Oxford University Press. The Digital and eTextbook ISBNs for The New Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Book are 9780190231880, 0190231882 and the print ISBNs are 9780190231866, 0190231866. Save up to 80% versus print by going digital with VitalSource. Additional ISBNs for this eTextbook include 0190231866, 0190231874, 9780190231866, 9780190231873.